Most semesters include the possibility to travel to London, Canterbury, Oxford, Brighton, Salisbury, Stinehenge and Bath. Of course, Covid has made trips impossible for much of 2021.
- We spent a weekend in Oxford. We held a workshop on Macbeth and then went to see the play together. Students were happy to understand Shakespeare.
- We went to the Isle of Wight by minibus. It was fun to spend time together and see something completely different.
- Of course, we arranged several weekends in London. Students watched musicals, saw the sights and enjoyed the shopping. Most were confident to return to London alone during the year and all lived within easy travelling distance to the capital.
- Others went to Brighton.
- A few went on an adventure trip to Wales with us.
- The visits to theme parks were very popular.
We encourage students to take day trips at weekends and in half terms. Tickets with the National Express coaches are very cheap.
If you want to find out more, get in touch
We’d be happy to discuss any questions you may have or if you need any further information.